THE TSHISUSU FOUNDATION
- The Tony Lubbe Group has from inception been integrally involved with the sponsorship, support & upliftment of the Tshisusu Foundation.
- Tshisusu Foundation’s main purpose is to establish a haven for abused women and children by way of restoring and uplifting broken souls.
- Tshisusu Foundation provides resources and hope to young underprivileged children.
- The ultimate goal is to inspire them to become assets in a society driven to do that part in making a better place for citizens.
- The Tony Lubbe Group is founded on the principle of Ubuntu, we see you, therefore you are. This ethos is the overriding motivation in all our dealings.
HOUSE OF HADASSAH
- The Tony Lubbe Group sponsors and supports House of Hadassah which provides a home and a safe place for girls who are no longer eligible for inclusion in children’s homes provided for and managed by Pastor Michel and Lindsey Lefebure whose heart is to see people grow into who God always made them be.
- At House of Hadassah, in-house opportunities, life coaching, and mentoring are available to each girl so they can be trained, supported, and endowed with the practical knowledge and inner resources for managing their personal lives, their emotions, dealing with interpersonal relationships and making positive life choices.
SINETHEMBA HOPE HOUSE
- The Tony Lubbe Group sponsors and supports Sinethemba Hope House managed by Grant & Sharon McGill who foster 25+ children of all Race, Religious & political backgrounds.
- We at The Tony Lubbe Group believe this reflects God’s Heart Beat & and since children of today are the future of tomorrow, no contribution can be too little.
TEAM HOPE SA
The Tony Lubbe Group sponsors and supports Team Hope SA. Team Hope is a voluntary foundation that comes together to meet a need that may arise from existing NPO organizations.
- Team Hope SA was created to provide a helping hand to Children, Adults, families, and organizations without any restrictions of race, gender, culture or religious factors.
- With the assistance of volunteers within the network, Team hope SA is able to deploy teams to assist organizations in the following manner:
– Aid of basic living necessities (Food, Clothing, Toys)
– Counsel, mentor, encourage, motivate and educate
– Renovation of property
– Marketing and advertising – improve the organization’s image/passion to the community.
– Develop the administrative skills with networked professional partners in different business sectors i.e. (Financial, Medical, marketing, advertising, human Resource, and Training)
– Support establishments not relieved by Government contributions.
– Food Hampers
- To find out more about how you can donate or to contact Team Hope SA, CLICK HERE